Pilates for Dancers DVD Beginners Review #pilatesdvd


I recently was given this Pilates for Dancers DVD Beginners to review. I was very impressed that it really does teach a beginner how to do Pilates step by step. And let you build your way up to it. It was very easy to follow. If you teach dance and/or fitness, or are just wanting to learn, this is a great DVD to start with. I found it to be very easy to follow step by step and clear. I cant find one thing wrong with it that I do not like. Very impressed.  Did you know Pilates is a wonderful way to get in shape and loose weight.

One of the great things about Pilates is that anyone can do it. I love Pilates because there is no jumping and crazy moves to cause my body stress. I started doing it because of joint pain and it was a great way for me in the past to build those weak muscles up slowly. I certainly was not about to go jumping like a wild woman and land back in bed because I could not move after some crazy work out session. You can start out slow, about 10 minutes a day to start with and build from there. It is also great because you do not need any expensive equipment ! 

About this DVD... 
Pilates for Dancers is designed for BEGINNINERS, and anyone and everyone who would like to attain the often celebrated dancer's body, incredibly strong, limber, and articulated muscles and frame. Pilates for dancers was born of the idea that the dancers body and physique is beautiful, graceful, and lithe. At the same time, it is an attainable beauty, given the proper exercise routine and discipline. Multiple angles make sure you don t miss any of the important alignment, or subtle movements, Pilates can get us into. A great video, and a chance for you to experience a dancer s workout!

ORDER Yours today on Amazon HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, However all opinions are my own