Thankyou "Southern Breeze Sweet Tea" - Took me right back to the South ! #sweettea


Its a funny thing with me, born and raised in the upstate Adirondack Mountains and at the age of 17 I decided to spread my wings and head south - start my journey of life as one would say. 

Well it did not take me long to become a southern girl, accent and all. One of my all time favorites was the " Southern Sweet Tea" there was nothing that could even come close to it in my world. one of my fondest memories, is of my neighbor "  Miss Izzy" ( cute name huh? ) born and raised in the south. 

I sometimes think she had sweet tea running in her veins. The warm nights filled with the scent of jasmine sitting on her porch listening to her life stories , and drinking ice cold Sweet Tea out of a mason jar - that was heaven to my mouth. 

After moving away , it did not take me long to miss the taste of " Sweet Tea" - I think I mastered it but boy let me tell you its full of sugar. 

I was sent a wonderful Box of Southern Breeze Sweet Tea to try out. How could something so simple be the same as my memories? Well I am here to tell you " IT IS !" and its the most simple process to make this . I love my Glass Jars for anything ( must be the south in me)

It makes me want to pop in " Thelma and Louise" in my DVD Player, pop up a big bowl of popcorn and sip sweet tea with dreaming up my next road trip...... 


You do not even need to add sugar to your tea- its in the Bag ! I know Crazy Right? But its so awesome !!! 

  1. Fill Jar with Boiling Water
  2. Place in (1) Southern Breeze Tea Bag
  3. Wait about 5 Minutes
  4. Skip the Sugar - Its in the Bag!!! 
  5. Pour over Ice and Enjoy!! 
So you see, there’s a whole lot of love that goes into every tea bag to give you that perfect oh-yeah-that’s-sweet-tea sweetness and taste. Southern Breeze Sweet Tea is bagged perfectly with the sweetener and real tea leaves in every tea bag
Visit them online at: 


Get Social and Follow Southern Breeze Sweet Tea on Face book
they have giveaways, promotions and coupons .

Disclosure: This blog may received complimentary products mentioned above for no charge .Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.