The Best Waterproof Case To Protect Your Investment ...... #KobertWaterproofCase


The Best Waterproof Case To Protect Your Investment

I received this Kobert Waterproof Case for ,for testing purposes to review. I found the case to be pretty good, and have used it for a while now. I live in a very wet area that it seems to rain all the time and out on the boat alot. I found that it really did protect my cell phone from moisture and rainy weather. Its easy to load and unload my phone and carry case to carry. The see through window on both sides really help and do not interfere with my camera on my phone - That I LIKE !! Here is a picture I took while using my phone with the case on. Pretty Clear  and it was night time through a window at dinner.



Use our Kobert Waterproof Case to keep your phone dry while you swim, ski, hike, surf, canoe, snowboard, jetski, fish, snorkel etc. This provides you freedom to take your mobile phone with you wherever you are. You can use your mobile phone while in the waterproof case and use both front and back cameras on your phone because the waterproof case has a see-through window on both sides.

  • -Premium quality waterproof case to keep your phone, mp3 player, device dry
  • -Crystal clear see-through plastic on both sides for amazing pictures & movies under the water!
  • -Easy access to your touch screen phone while in the case!
  • -Universal bag that can be used for any device.
  • -Easy to use with a secure snap and lock mechanism
  • -Convenient and stylish.
Features:
  • -Inner bag size: 3.34" x 6.49" (8.5cm x 16.5cm)
  • -Will fit an iPhone 6,6 Plus(Without Case),5,5s,5c,4,4s,3,Samsung Galaxy s3,s4,s5,Note 2,Note 3,Note 4,Nokia Lumia,Windows Phone 8x,Nexus 4,HTC One/One X/X+ & many more!
  • -IPX8 CERTIFIED to 100 Feet (30 m)
  • -Made from PVC & ABS
  • -Secure snap and lock/unlock mechanism
  • -Neck strap included for easy carrying
  • -Instruction card

✭ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ✭


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.