The SPAball Kaddy - Hot New Massage with a GOLF BALL ! #golfballmassage





The SPAball Kaddy is used by professional therapists and home users alike. The unique cross-fiber and trigger-point techniques made the “Golf Ball Massage” one of Heather’s most popular modalities, and we are proud to offer our products and knowledge for your continued wellness.


Being trained in massage in the health care field that I worked for over 15 years, we were taught many techniques. So, given the opportunity to test out this product, I got pretty excited.



Ironically, my amazing boyfriend who works as a correctional officer came home from work and did his normal after an overtime shift. I noted that he kept rubbing his neck and of course I jumped at the opportunity to test out the SPAball Kaddy, and offered him a Golf Ball massage.



 I will say the look on his face was priceless and after explaining it to him - he jumped right up on the table for a massage. It took me a few tries to get the right feel and movement. 



But within minutes the massage was on. I love love love that you can get right to the trigger points of those tight muscles and get right at them. I also like that it saves my hands  and my own muscles and trigger points in my fingers, while giving a massage.



The SPAball Kaddy is the same tool used by professional massage therapists and spas for Golf Ball Massage throughout the world. 



Check out this video to see it in action - Massage with a golf ball!





KADDYBACK and SPABALL KADDY
FINALLY a golf ball can be used for DEEP massage by therapists (perfect for a therapeutic "golfer's massage"), as well as the average person for self-care ON THE GO! 


SEEN IN: 
Golf Digest • Los Angeles Times • Good Day Columbus • CBS The Doctors • Hallmark's Home & Family Show • New England Golf Monthly • ABMP Massage & Bodywork • Golf Canada • SPA Week • Ventura County Star


LATEST NEWS
The SPAball Kaddy started a revolution of using golf balls in professional massage around the world. We are now offering the licensing of the SPAball™ Massage, The Original GOLF BALL MASSAGE, to spas and resorts. Visit SPAballMassage.com for more information.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.