Copper Fit™ Compression Socks- As Seen on TV #CarolWrightGifts


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

One of the things I hate is the smelly socks from the gym bag. I was sent a pair of Copper Fit™ Compression Socks- As Seen on TV I actually wore the socks all day in a pair of my heavy lined winter boots. I normally do sweat alot and noticed at the end of my long day that my feet were dry and were not smelly ( how else do I put it) . I also liked the feeling of support I got from them, I can actually say that my feet were not sore like they normally are or fatigued at the end of the day. 

Available in sizes:
  • Socks: SMD ((Men's (5-9), Women's (6-10)) and LG ((Men's (9-12), Women's (10-11)
Copper Fit products are Infused with the highest quality copper, this lightweight antimicrobial performance fabric provides comfortable compression for support and extended wear.  Machine wash and dry. 

They also have Knee and Elbow Pads
Like it? Want it?
Order Yours Here for your weekend warrier