I just love my red and green festive deviled eggs. They are super easy to make and the hit of every party we go to ! 2 Dozen eggs and a few ingredients you have on hand and walla- a great party platter dish under $4
- Boil Eggs
- Cool and Peel
- Cut in 1/2 remove yoke and reserve
- When you have all the white done - rinse them to remove any yoke from them
Get 2 Bowls
- Add Cold Water to each
- Table Spoon of White Vinegar
- Food Coloring ( Red) In one Bowl and in the other ( Green)
- Add your whites to each
- Make sure they are covered if not add a tad more water to cover.
- let soak for about 30 Minutes
- Drain and dry on paper towels
- Fill with your Deviled Food Mixture you make from the Yokes
Be the hit of the party !
If you like this - Please Share on Facebook, Twitter and Pin It Please !!!