DIY - Magic Reindeer Food ( Kids Love to Sprinkle this in the Yard on Christmas Eve)


I just made a batch of "{ Reindeer- Food}" for the kids. This is such a super easy things and kids just love to sprinkle this in the yard on Christmas Eve for the Santa's Reindeer. It makes a great gift for kids for parties too to take home with them..

Mix Ingredients

  • Uncooked Oatmeal
  • Christmas Sprinkles of Choice
  • Christmas Sugars
  • I sprinkled in a few choc chips 

Directions:  Mix it all up and about 1 cup to a zip lock bagie, seal the baggie and roll down- then staple a printed label .I didnt have time to make a label, so i printed from  The Girl Creative Blog, has cute ones to download -->  here,  and prints 3 to a sheet of paper.



Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.