Dr. Hana's Nasopure Nasal Wash System Review #Nasopure




Dr. Hana's Nasopure Nasal Wash System Review

I was recently sent a Nasopure Nasal Wash System to review. I always keep on hand in my home for those sinus infections that I get , some type of nasal wash system to clean with . I found this Dr. Hana's Nasopure Nasal Wash to be gentle and very easy to use. At the time I tested it , I was not having any conjestion so for me it was just a nice cleansing.  I like the contoured bottle and it came with great instructions. As well as a very informative website of do's and dont's


About this product... 

Since 2001, we've been committed to keeping the world healthy one nose at a time. Through our comfortable, efficient design and carefully crafted salt mixture, our nasal wash systems have helped tens of thousands maintain nasal and sinus health naturally.

Dr. Hana's Nasopure® Nasal Wash System allows for a neutral head and neck position while washing and easy control of pressure and solution flow. The FDA registered, patented, and proven nasal saline wash solution contains pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate and comes in convenient packages for a quick and easy wash. Nasopure is 100% natural - no other additives, perfumes or ingredients. The bottle is BPA free and dishwasher safe, too! (Made in Kansas City, MO and assembled by adults with disabilities

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I all opinions are my own. Please visit all links at your own risk. This blog is not responsible for any third party links.