Epica Fireplace Tongs, 26" Long Review



Living in the cold country the fire place or wood stove is the main stay of heating our homes. One of the problems I always encounter is getting my logs to the back of the fire place with out doing the tip and toss- and we all know what that gets me,. Ashes in my face and sometimes burned finger tips. I was sent this to test out and finally a simple way to place logs and wood on my fires. Great for fireplaces, wood stoves and even those back yard bon fires with smores ! This is long and has a great handle and grip for bigger size pieces of wood that holds great with the end tips.   Grab yours HERE on Amazon today 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comRegardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.