Shadow Shopper is hiring for ALL areas


Shadow Shopper is hiring for ALL areas
You can work at your time
Get Paid to Shop and Report Back on Stores
  • Click HERE - sign up its Free 
  • Click on the FREE Bronze Offer
  • Then Confirm You Email - You wont see it if you do not confirm email they send you
  • Log Back In

Look for the Christmas Job - Its a Nationwide Store 

Be Sure to CONFIRM your Email 

I have done a few jobs for them this year and they paid pretty good to me - I heard they have a $300 Christmas One right now - so hurry sign up, confirm your email then log in to see it . Sign up for the Free Program 


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.