- ** HOME **
- PR- MEDIA KIT -Why You should Work With Me!!
- Blogger Resources
- Easy Recipes for Everyday Cooking!
- Printable Coupons ( Updated Daily)
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide- Get Your Product Seen by Millions for the YEAR!!!
- PRINT Manufacture Coupons - Updated Daily
- Cooking with Nana!
- Walmart Match Up
Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener
I have pretty thick hair that tend to get wavy and I hate it. I have been using an ordinary flat iron I picked up at a local store. Now I know why you want a good one using this Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener it takes half the time to straighten my hair. It heats up fast and gets to a good temperature and has ceramic plates that hold the hair. I only have to do it once, unlike the other one I would have to do a few times over and over again. I like the protective carry case also that comes with it for travel and storage.
My daughter who does hair in a shop also, I let her use it for the day on customers and she reported its a great product and works as good if not better than the high cost ones she has and carries. They were super impressed with it and said they will be letting their customers know where to purchase online at also.
1. Straighten, flip and curl your hair
2. Adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C - 220C) to suit all hair types
3. Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
4. 1.25 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
5. Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks
Click Here to Order yours Today on Amazon
Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.