Resurrect' Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000® Review + 20% OFF + Free Shipping - Hurry before Gone !


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.



Lets face it ladies, we are not getting any younger. At least that is the case for me, and taking care my skin is so important. For a week now I have been faithfully using this Resurrect' Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000®. 

As with every facial product I always smell it first. It does not have any over powering scent to it that will interfere with my perfumes or cause me irritation. It is also very rich and creamy as you can see from this photo below. I also like that it is a pump container, so I can use as much or as little as I like without a lot of waste and makes it so much more sanitary.

It applied nice and evenly and did not leave me with any sticky feeling. My make up application was great also afterwards. I have these irritating fine lines around my eyes. I can target just the areas I want to use it on. 

After a week of use I could notice a slight diference to my fine lines around my eyes. My skin also feels very hydrated, and a glow to it . Also when my face is hydrated my make up applies so nice and even and stays much longer in the day. 

Product Highlights: 
  • Our Premium Quality Anti-Aging Cream Made Specifically to Provide Skin Elasticity and Structural Lift (Immediate and Long Term Patented Pentapeptide)
  • Premium Ingredients That Help The Skin Absorb and Hydrate at a Deep Level (hyaluronic acid, PEG-8, tocopheryl acetate) Non-Irritating Skin Rejuvenation Cream. Safe for all skin types.
  • Brightens Your Skin to Produce a Glow (Loaded with Natural Anti-Oxidants and Anti-Inflammatory Agents)
  • May Help Enhance the Skin's Defenses, Preventing Future Damage. This is what is Needed As We Age and Our Skin Becomes Damaged Not Only From The Sun but Also Through Environmental Food Toxins 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee- Order yours HERE + Free Shipping !


Visit our Valentines Day Gift Guide to get a Super Discount on this Product today ! 
20% OFF - Only $25.50
Plus free shipping and handling

Ends 1/23/15
*** ENDED***