Take Back your Physical Energy and Mental Focus with Acetyl L-Carnitine + $5 Discount Code ( Valid till 2/28/14)


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.



For the past couple weeks I have been over stressed, tired and over worked. Well if you are like me then you know the effects it can have on your concentration, mood and energy. There are days I just feel like I am in a fog and need more caffeine. Instead I have been trying the daily supplement Acetyl L-Carnitine - Brain Support. I can honestly say that I have had a boost of energy and clarity in my focus, 

I started to take this when I was down with the bug as well. I am not sure it helped speed me feeling better, but  When I feel focused and more energy I get more done. Vitaana Health Acetyl L-Carnitine is suitable for vegans and is manufactured in the USA in FDA and GMP registered facilities.

About Acetyl L-Carnitine


  • Acetyl L-Carnitine, also known as ALCAR, is a brain specific form of L-Carnitine that energizes the mind, providing anti-oxidant support for the brain to help boost both physical and mental energy.

    As well as helping to energize the mind, it can also support concentration, memory, focus, clarity and cognitive health for overall optimal brain function. It may also enhance visual memory and attention as well as helping to slow age-related mental decline.

    In addition, daily supplementation with Acetyl-L-carnitine may have a protective effect on the central nervous system, by providing antioxidant support, which helps maintain healthy neurological function and slow age related decline of the nervous system.
  • ALCAR also plays a key role in energy production via the metabolism of fatty acids, supporting muscle function during exercise and recovery. It may also support metabolism and calorie burning.

    The Acetyl bonded form of L-Carnitine is more likely to cross the blood brain barrier and is therefore more bioavailable than standard L-Carnitine. It is particularly suited to supporting the brain and nervous system and can help boost both physical and mental energy
My Readers can get $5 Discount 
Use Code:  ALCARJU3
Valid until February 28th