The Essential Jane Bag Croc Leather Black Purse Review

Disclosure: This blog  received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.



The Essential Jane Bag Croc Leather Black Purse Review

Do you love purses and bags as much as I do? If so you have to check out Baginic.com for some of the most hip and chick hand bags on the market. It was hard for me to pick just one hand bag, but I finally narrowed my selection down to The Essential Jane Bag Croc Leather Black Purse. And I cant be any more happy with it. Its perfect size for me to carry everything I need. This purse currently sells for $179.00 



I love the luxury calf leather and silver toned hard ware that jazzes this hand bag up.  One of the nice features I like is the flap closure with padlock ornament, but this closes nice and no chance of loosing things out of my purse. It stands nice on its own as it has metal studded feet. Its really a nice hip bag for my every day use as well as weekends away. I have received so many compliments on it. 

Sizing:
  • Width 14.2"/36cm
  • Height 11"/ 28cm
  • Depth 7.9"/ 20cm
  • Handle Drop 3.5"/9cm

About Baginic....

Remotely operating from Paris with an office and warehouse in Hong Kong, Baginc is comprised of a team of energetic fashion aficionados with a passion for celebrity style bags, fashion handbags. Our international coverage gives Baginc a unique edge, one that allows us to deliver the hottest bags to clients all over the globe.

Our team members are no strangers to fashion. Originating in France, we share the country’s inherently discerning eye for couture. Since 2004, we have been on the forefront of fashion, tracking trends, networking in the news. After much success in the shops, we decided to bring these fashion bags directly to you and voilĂ , trendy affordable handbags are born! Read More Here

BAGINIC , Also sells Wallets, Scarves, Jewelry, Accessories and some of the Hottest bags around. 

Visit them on line at: www.baginc.com
Get Social on Facebook and Twitter
And Check out their Hot Giveaways to win a Baginic of your own