Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.
Love Love Love this product. I was able to use this 16GB OTG USB Flash Drive for Cell Phones & PCs Review to get all the information photos etc from my cell phone that was quickly on its last leg. It is very easy to use , it can be used on cell phones or your computers and/or lap tops. I am able to transfer information from one to the other. No more waiting for long uploads from cell to PC, Just plug it in and use like any UBS Drive Product
Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SI, Galaxy SII I9100,I9103,9108, Galaxy SIII i9300, Galaxy S4 i9500; Motorola XOOM, TG01, Nokia N8, E7 etc. other Cell Phones and Tablet which support OTG Function.
- Stylish：portable, lightweight and using the new concept style
- Speedy: plug and play, complies with USB2.0 specification, blazing-fast data transmission speeds
- Safe and reliable：rewritable for one million times, data can be stored for 10 years
- Data encryption; entire disk or partition data encryption
·Connect to mobile phone
1. USB disk connect to the phone until the USB icon appears, your phone has been connected to the USB disk.
2. After the connection, open the phone file manager, you will find SDA folder appears in the phone's USB Storage folder. This SDA folder is USB disk space .
3. You can directly open SDA folders including the pictures, music, video and other files. You can also copy the things you need to the phone (folder management methods very from each devices).