Gain back your smooth skin with " Hellow Cutie Mud Mask"


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

Hello Cutie Mud Mask Review

I was pretty impressed with this little jar of "Hello Cutie Mud Mask" that I received for review and testing purposes free.  I have to be the first to admit that I am not the best about using facial masks, but I was anxious to give this a try. I have very sensitive skin that seems to turn red and get irritated with many other products I have tried in the past.


A very little goes along way. I simply applied a think layer to my face and allowed it to dry per directions. I did have a light tingling effect that actually felt nice ( hoping it was doing its job to tighten up my skin a bit and give me a more youthful glow ).  I  then gently washed it off.  It has a very light pleasant scent to it also. 

I have to say - no irritation , so for me that's good. I also let my 13 year old daughter try it out also. We know how the teens acne can be and this product is for sensitive skin that states it cleans and exfoliates and  pulls out blackheads and eliminates monthly pimples. 

Deep clean toxins from your pores ! 
This mask does not dry out your skin. Skin feels refreshed and tighten.

  • GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
  • EVENS OUT COMPLEXION SKIN IS BRIGHTER*
  • AFFORDABLE PRICE

For a Limited Time Only you get a FREE Boars Hair Brush 
(a 20.00 value) to help your product go a long way. 

Order your Hello Cutie Mud Mask Today