NorthONE™ Digital Tire Pressure Gauge

Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

NorthONE™ Digital Tire Pressure Gauge




As a woman the one thing I have always had trouble with ( yes I am admitting it) is checking my tire pressure. I always toss that off to the man in my life ! Well no longer since we received this wonderful NorthONE™ Digital Tire Pressure Gauge This makes it so easy for me with nice read outs. No more of the old stick one that I tossed out and replaced in my glove box ! . 

It was very easy for me to use, I just removed the valve stem cap, pressed firm against the valve. My tire pressure read out was right there for me very clear to see. It was nice to be able to do this so quickly and efficiently by myself. ! 

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Provides pressure as PSI, Bar, Kpa, or kg/cm
  • Requires 1 CR2032 and 3 LR44 Batteries (Included)
  • Monitor Pressure from 0.5-100 PSI in 0.5 PSI increments
  • 30 Second Auto Shut Off - Or Hold Button for 2 seconds
  • Operating temperature -5° to 50°C (23° to 122° F)
Order yours today at: www,northone.us/products.html