We had the chance to try out these Grilling Planks and was totally surprised by the flavor of the food . Very easy to use and really enhanced the flavor of the fish. You can cook directly on them. Easy to use, as we just soaked them in water for a bit before using then grill your food as normal ! They come in a nice pack of 8.
What are Grilling Planks?
- They are used to cook juicier, more flavorful meats and vegetables
- Soaked in water prior to grilling, then placed directly on grill, and food is cooked directly on the planks
- Cedar Grilling Planks are commonly used with both gas and charcoal grills
- As they are heated they release a one-of-a-kind spicy, smokey flavor into the food above
How our Western Cedar Grilling Planks stand out from the rest.
- Our All-Natural Cedar Grilling Planks are not too thick and they're not too thin (too thin and they'll burn up, too thick and your food cooks too slowly)
- Our Planks are harvested, milled, packaged, and sold in the U.S.A.
- 100% of the wood used for our Cedar Grilling Planks are harvested from a forest managed for sustained yield.
- They get you grilling faster! In a controlled 3 minute test, our planks soaked up twice as much water as a competitor's plank. This saves you prep time, and gets you grilling sooner!
- Your food will taste better - backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.