Butane Torch Lighter, With Windproof Jet Flames that we received for a review. A few years ago I got to go to Vegas with my best friend. One of the most memorable moments we had was at the Paris Hotel and the most wonderful Creme' Brule. I think we both ate 4 to 5 each. And not to mention it was the selling point item that brought us back to dine at thier buffet several times over our week. Now the perfect Torch Flame perfect size for my kitchen projects to mae that crisy sugar glaze on the top that makes it perfect.
Here is a little video that our expert review team chef member " Chef Tom " from " Adirondack Outdoor Cookery" has put together for your veiwing pleasure to see just how easy this is to use.
- Built in Ignition System and Dual Safety Lock, Flame
- Temperature up to 1300 degrees C/2372 degrees F,
- HUGE Butane Tank
- Powerful Torch Melts Many Metals
- 45° Angled Neck
- Comes with a Removable Stand
- Stay-on Switch for Hands-Free Use
- Refillable with standard butane bottle
- It's 4.2 ounces and ~6in x 4in x 1in (LxWxH).
This large torch lighter is a high quality item. It produces a reliable torch flame and once ignited, you can use the flame lock to keep the flame lit hands-free.
55% off coupon Today
Use Code: MINTHALF