Simple Sarongs Swimsuit Cover up and Beach Towel in One !!



Disclosure: This blog received products mentioned for no charge for review and testing purposes. However, all reviews and opinions are our own.

I received this Simple Sarong to review and test out. This Simple Sarong is wonderful, I love a cover up for my swimsuit and this is ideal. 

Finally, someone has solved my issue with beach towels wrapped around my waist, trying to tie them, tuck them and keep them on and only having to keep doing it because they fall off .

I received this Simple Sarong to review and test out. This Simple Sarong is wonderful. I love a cover up for my swimsuit and this is ideal. Made of 100% cotton, and very soft and lightweight. The colors are so bright, hard to pick just one.

I selected the Blue Paisley, that fits sizes XS-XL. I love that it has buttons and button holes to place around my waist and keep in place. Use it as a wrap and a beach towel all in one!


Made of 100% Cotton. Very soft and lightweight. The colors are so bright ,hard to pick just one.


WHAT IS A SIMPLE SARONG?

Simple Sarongs are a swimsuit cover-up revolution! The design is a perfect marriage of a beautiful and absorbent beach towel with a one-size-fits-all cover-up,these sarongs are functional and fashionable-in the most flattering way. They have the versatility of a traditional sarong, and can be worn around the hips, waist or chest.




They have many styles and colors to select from. 
Vist them on the web at: