SofPedi Foot Callus Remover Review


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

I was very excited when I received SofPedi  Foot Callus Remover. As soon as i took my shower i was going to try it,but before i could my Husband stole it and took his shower using it it first.  He can't say enough about how his callus was much better, He has had a problem for years with this one callus.. Then i got to try it...WOW.  it was perfect I prefer it right after I shower so my feet were still damp. Extremely easy to use. Battery operated. There are two heads for hygiene. This will save me lots of money on pedicures. You can use it wet or dry. Prefect when u go on a trip to keep your feet looking pretty. I now have Happy Feet....



The Secret to Eliminating Callused Feet Forever
The Best Electric Callus Remover for Soft, Smooth Feet
- Gently removes calluses, dead and dry skin for a smooth soft foot.
- The roller heads are long lasting and last for many treatments without wear.
- Only the best quality materials are put into this callus remover. It is CE certified and made with high quality ABS material.

Benefits
- No more dry, dead, or callused skin. It gently removes all of that to bring soft, supple, smooth skin to your feet.
- It includes an extra replacement head, cleaning brush, and owner's manual.
- It is washable and can be used on either wet or dry skin.
- It is easy to use and doesn't require wearing out your arm to get smooth feet.