Try Green Tea Hawaii - Great Taste and Great for Weightloss #FREESHIPPING


We really enjoy drinking green tea in our home. So when asked to review this  Green Tea Hawaii I was all for it. But this Green Tea Hawaii is super special, let me tell you why. It is said that green tea is good for weight loss and the nutrional benefit of drinking it. But drinking the green tee you buy in the store - you would have to drink 70 servings of it. Now that was not a type I said "70". So here is the phenominal part. Drinking just 2 servings of  Green Tea Hawaii gives you the  all the benefits of those 70 cups of green tea into two convenient little packets !!! Pretty awesome right? So your probably asking me "how does it taste?" . Well I found the taste to be much more flavorful than ordinary green tea. It also does give a really nice energy boost. I love all the variety and the flavor is pretty good.

Please check out our video review below




They have a variety of flavors to select from
  • Original 
  • Pineapple Strawberry
  • Raspberry
  • Passion Orange Guava
  • Mocha 
  • Coconut Dream

Visit Green Tea Hawaii online www.greenteahawaii.com at for more information and to purchase yours ! 

Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.