4/20/15

Week #2 - Nutrisystem Update - WOW Its Working Down 13 Lbs ! #Sponsored #NSNation


I Am a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger! Join my 12 Week Journey 


As you all know that I began my  journey on Monday, April 6th ,as  a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger!  Well this is my Week #2 blog report in, 


The toughest part was stepping on the scale "OUCH" !! I am one that hates to do that. I judge by how my clothes feel and how I feel. And personally I have been feeling a bit tight in my clothes, bloated and no energy. I was blaming it on the winter cabin fever. ( Nice try but no go ) now its time to kick it into gear.

My First week is doing the Nutrisystem FAST5 - everything is outlined for you perfectly. This is what they call Nutrisystem Boot Camp- for 7 days.  Each food item is marked ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ) + 2 Shakes a day.  Absoulty no way to mess this up. 

The first is mid morning called the Nutrisystem Zinger Shake. Simply mix with 8 ounces of water, shake in the shaker bottle provided and enjoy. The Second is the Crave Curb Shake in mid afternoon to curb cravings and suppress your appetite- again  mix with 8 ounces of water, shake in the shaker bottle provided and enjoy.  My Tip is - Use Cold Water and Ice Cubes. The taste of each shake to me was pleasant with no gritty feeling or aftertaste- very surprised! 




One thing I have noticed is my coffee craving is way down. I normally drink 4-5 cups and this week its been about 1/2 cup to 1 cup a day. Perhaps because I can not have my flavored coffee creamers and sugars? Not sure but works for me. 


  • Breakfast
  • Energi-Zing Shake
  • Lunch
  • Craving Curb Shake
  • Dinner
Plus as in daily 
  • 4 Servings of non-startchy veggies ( I did 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner) 
  • 64 ounces of Water- Just Drink it all day! 

So the Only thing I had to purchase were my vegies. I spent about $30 on these for the week - not too bad!  Here is an example of what I ate daily - Yes I got creative with the pizza!


Over all it was all pretty darn good - I learned ALOT about portion control this week and just how bad I have been and why I struggled on other diets so much. Nutrisystem took all the guess work and thinking out of it - simple and easy to use.  I was provided a personal one on one counceler by email and phone. Kinda like my personal life line, I did send her a few questions but over all the FAST 5 Part for this week was pretty straight forward to follow. 



Total weight lost:13 pounds
Not to bad for 2nd week!! 


See you next week - for my update ! 

If you'd like to join me in using Nutrisystem to lose weight and start a healthier way of eating, follow this link: Join Nutrisystem or call 1-888-853-4689. 

Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment