Biotic Factore ProBiotic Advanced Works for Me !! #BIOTICFACTOR4LIFE


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my honest feed back  . Regardless, This is my honest opinion on product and in no means should be taken as medical advice -  you should always consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. 


Did you know that there are 100 Million Americans Suffer From Digestive  Related Problems


I began taking a probiotic about a year ago to help maintain my healthy digestive system. Ironically also a friend of mine had given me this exact product to try when I was telling her what was going on. So I have been taking these for a while long before this review. With out them, my digestive problems wreak an absolute havoc on my entire body. from allergies, diarrhea, upset stomach. and Just how crummy I feel when off balance in that area. With so many products out on the market, it was hard for me to decide what one to use. I like that I get no side effects from Biotic Factor Advanced ProBiotic and that its a nice size bottle with sixty capsules.  Also being on a diet to loose weight- a probiotic is so important to keep me regular


About Advanced ProBiotic Formula Vitamin ? 

Biotic Factor Advanced ProBiotic Vitamin formula provides living microorganisms which are beneficial, if not essential, for overall health and well being. Probiotics are recognized for their benefits in promoting a healthy digestive tract and immune system including the reduction of pathogens responsible for diarrhea and the restoration of microflora in the intestinal tract following the use of antibiotics.


Our probiotic formula provides more than 5 billion living microorganisms at the time of manufacturing and offers a blend of the following key probiotics:

Lactobacillus acidophilus: L. acidophilus grows in or without the presence of oxygen. L. acidophilus is also characterized as a homofermentative that only produces lactic acid as its sole product.

Lactobacillus rhamnosus: L. rhamnosus is known for its systemic immune-enhancing ability and is known to produce the biologically desirable lactic acid Lactobacillus plantarum: can produce antimicrobial substances helps them survive in the gastro-intestinal tract of humans.


Bifidobacterium longum: one of most important inhabitants in the human body. This bacterium is helpful because it maintains a normal digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and boosts the immune system.


Bacillus subtilus: this rod-shaped can form a tough, protective endospore, allowing the organism to tolerate extreme environmental conditions.


*For best results, keep this product refrigerated

Ingredients- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Lactobacillus rhamnosus - Lactobacillus plantarum - Bifidobacterium longum - Bifidobacterium breve - Bacillus subtilus Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, maltodextrin and medium chain triglycerides.


For More information and to Order - Click HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my honest feed back  . Regardless, This is my honest opinion on product and in no means should be taken as medical advice -  you should always consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.