Chevron Shopper Tote Review #freedesdentote

Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge . Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

I received this  University of Alabama Chevron Tote with officially licensed collegiate logo. I selected Alabama, due to my recent trip there to tour the stadium. Fell in love with it and this came at a perfect time. I love this has a clear vinyl exterior all around it keeping the tote nice and dry. We do allot of boating as well and 


 I actually used it today and walla - everything was kept dry - love love love it !  Its nice and roomy and has a small inside pocket with zipper. The out side zips up as well. 

There are 40 different teams to select from so get your favorite college Chevron Tote today . They will also customize your high school logo on it. 

I am going to order one for my first year high school for next year with her school logo - something so different from everyone else at the local shop. These are great for any time you need a special tote to sport your team ! 
Click HERE to see them all and order yours today ! .

*** Giveaway Ended **
Congrats to Sammy K our Winner !