LISTERINE® Wants to Help you keep your family Totally Taken Care Of all summer long! #LISTERINEMom

 Disclosure:“I received LISTERINE® Brand products and a Walgreens gift card from Johnson and Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® Brand Totally Taken Care Of program. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.”


One of my biggest challenges is ensuring that everyone in our family is taken care of in the oral department. As you know this goes far beyond semi- teeth cleaning appointment's at the dentist. As a mom I am very proactive in Totally Taking Care of  My Family all Summer Long. Lets face it the kids while in school , we can keep them in a pretty good oral health routine with brushing, rinsing and flossing before school. But then summer arrives and all of the morning drills seem to fly out the window and the summer sun arrives.  I was sent this wonderful gift box set (above) to help me keep my entire  family Totally Taken Care Of all summer long! 

HOORAY for  LISTERINE® Brand Products and Johnson &, Johnson Health Care products line !!And to make things easy - you can get everything you need in a one shop stop trip at your local Walgreens can help your readers get ready for summer with a derange of wellness products, including LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE  and rinses!  !!

If you have not tried Neutrogena® CoolDry Sport SunscreenYet - its a true must for your beach bag to keep the harful UV rays of the sun to prevent sun burns on those beach days and/or for anytime sun exposure.  

We do alot of boating and camping during the summer, and with that comes scrapes and cuts and the need for Neosporin and BAND-AID. I never play around and always purchase both of these products for our first aid kids on the boat, car and the house. I always have it on hand no matter where we are at for those times in need.



They have me covered for everything I need Wants to Help you  keep your family Totally Taken Care Of all summer long!  They are my go to products for everyone in the house. Because of the huge variety of products that everyone loves !


LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE  and is a complete mouthwash that offers
 six unique benefits in one bottle: 

  • Helps prevent cavities
  • Restores enamel  
  • Strengthens teeth
  • Kills bad breath germs
  • Cleans the whole mouth

The Kids really Love the LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® The Frozen characters and the Bubble Gum Flavor keeps them wanting to rinse 2-3 times a day in our home ! Even the big kids really like it too .