5/4/15

Week # 4 - Nutrisystem Update - Down 20 Pounds and Going Strong #NSNation




I Am a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger! Join my 12 Week Journey 

As you all know that I began my  journey on Monday, April 6th ,as  a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger!  Well this is my Week #4 blog report in, 

This week was some what of a challenge for me, so I used the NS Counselor this week. What I found great was I could either call, email or use the online forum to chat directly with them, .Like my personal life line. Discuss my issues I was having and be encouraged and help problem solve.I found this part of the service to be incredible. What I liked most about it was it was at my time and they are always there, and if its after hours I know they will reply to my email right away ! 

I wanted to share one of my favorite lunches with you. This is one of their freezer lunches. Its a Steak and Cheese melt. Now let me tell you this is better than the store bought hot pockets by far and very filling and hearty.



I have received so much support from Nutrisystem, that it just keeps be going ! 



DRUM ROLL PLEASE .....


Total weight lost: 20 pounds

Here are a few before and after pics todate of my face !
Its Showing !!!

See you next week - for my update ! 

If you'd like to join me in using Nutrisystem to lose weight and start a healthier way of eating, follow this link: Join Nutrisystem or call 1-888-853-4689. 

Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment