5/11/15

Week # 5 - Nutrisystem Weight Loss Update !!!! #NSNation



I Am a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger! Join my 12 Week Journey 

As you all know that I began my  journey on Monday, April 6th ,as  a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger!  Well this is my Week # 5 blog report in, 

Well folks I just finished  Week #5 of my Nutrisystem. I am totally impressed with myself that I have made it this far. My challenge this week was the family wanting to eat out. I can tell you that I had one of those " UH OH" what do I do moments. Then it hit me, I received a dinning out guide just for times like this. So I thumbed to it and threw out some suggestions of places that I could go to and everyone agreed. I was able to follow the guide book and stay on plan  ( sheeewwww )

When I weighed in this week , I had a small loss only and had to back track the week what I might have done differently - Drinking Water was my issue - for some reason things got busy and I did not drink like I should have. So hopefully next week will be a bit better.



I also started to do more walking and found that its not to bad ( I am one who hates exercise) but Nutrisystem is designed for all types of us folks. So for me it has not been that bad. I am walking now about 1-2 miles ( 3x a week) that is a huge plus for this lady with a bad knee. Speaking of my knee it is hurting much less with some of this weight gone.



I also have a new found love of veggies and have gotten pretty creative with them. I decided what the heck lets see what asparagus pizza taste like for dinner- don't laugh - it was pretty darn good ! 





DRUM ROLL PLEASE .....


Total weight lost: 21 pounds
I am beyond thrilled and looking forward to next week ! Did I say that? I am looking forward to not eating junk - Yes Yes I did 

See you next week - for my update ! 

If you'd like to join me in using Nutrisystem to lose weight and start a healthier way of eating, follow this link: Join Nutrisystem or call 1-888-853-4689. 

Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.




No comments:

Post a Comment