Seeing is really beliving the " Samsung SUHD TV 4 K " at @BestBuy - OMG !!! #SUHDatBestBuy

* Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free *

This item just moved up to my top must haves. I recently visited my local Best Buy last week, and had the opportunity to check out the all new Samsung SUHD TV 4K and watch the Jurassic World Clip . Let me tell you for a moment I thought those creatures were real . The picture was so crisp and clear it was totally unbelievable to my human eyes. I had to take off my glasses and just as clear. I am totally impressed with this beauty. If you have not had the chance yet,  Its curved screen really gives a phenomenal picture all around that is very bright and clear.  For those like me on on the go you can take it with you In your mobile devices in Smart View 2.0 It has an Octa-Core Processor that enhances your speed on mobile, how cool is that ! 

I highly suggest you pop into your local local Best Buy store and see the difference of 4K in Samsung Experience and catch the Jurassic World sneek peek anytime until 6/13 in stores . Plus right now you can save up to $1500 on the Samsung SUHD TVs at Best Buy, in stores May 31st – June 13th. Just ask about the deal when you go to visit !




Join in the Fun for the #SUHDatBestBuy twitter party 
and maybe snatch up a Best Buy Gift Cards  ! 
June 9, 2015 at 7:00 PM/CST
RSVP here:  http://bit.ly/1ecE5Ru