Samepage - the newest way to collaborate online with friends, family and coworkers #CreateandShare

Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge for review and testing purposes .  Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

Collaborate Online -Get more done with co-workers.- Have more fun with friends


I have to say that Samepage is my new answer for finally organizing everything in one place as well as sharing with my co-workers and can also be a great tool for families to stay together on many tasks and projects such as organizing a family reunion or special event. Either way work or personal, Samepage is super easy to use and free !

I was able to sign up with in just a few minutes and clicks and it is very easy to use and navigate. You can sign up with your face book or google account and/or create a brand new account. I decided to just create a brand new log in to test it out. 

I love for my projects working with other people I can create my Samepage and invite just those that I want to share my files, chat, images with. For my projects its the perfect answer. 

Here you can also create and share a recipe page with friends and family too ! Organize a sporting event, school event - so much and its free and easy. Click HERE to give it a try today !