Calming Roll Essential Oil Roll On Blend Sass N Frass

Vetiver has a calming and soothing effect on the central nervous system and is a wonderful oil to help quiet an overactive, exhausted, or stressed mind. It is also said to be a good choice in helping to better manage anger, irritability, or compulsive behavior, as well as helping with occasional sleeplessness.Vetiver and olive oil a 50/50 blend for the perfect balance. I was sent a sample to test out but unfortunately the bottle was broke and did not receive a a replacement as requested, so I could not use, I can tell you that it did smell good. I do believe in being an honest ethical blogger as a service to my followers and consumers. So over all I was not happy with the customer service as no offer of replacement for broken product in shipment.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review Reference ID: pmf1d540af53a0349d758a40ce4ea1380d