How I Help my ACHY Joints in the Winter !! #naturallcare


Disclosure: I received this product for testing purposes only. This is only my opinion, as always you should check with your doctor before taking any supplements to be sure they are good for you. 

Do you take Fish Oil Supplements? I have for sometime now and the biggest kick back for me that I have not liked is they give off a fishy tasting burps and aftertaste. I just cant take that . I have tried several, many fish oil supplements and all the same result. I know I should take them for my health. So when I was asked to try out Natural Care Omega 3- Premium Omega 3Fish Oil Supplements, and after the 4th day , I did not have that aftertaste or burping sensation, I was sold. A sure fire winner for me !!! After reading more on them, I discovered that they are entreric coated that prevents the fishy aftertaste - Huge Thumbs up to you folks ! 

I like that you get a full three month supply to one bottle. 


The health benefits of fish oil provide some benefits to a wide range of diseases: cancer, asthma, depression, cardiovascular disease, ADHD, and autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis. You can read more about it at ( webmd.com)

For me it really helps with the inflamation in my joints, expecially living in cold weather damn climates. 




Disclosure: I received this product for testing purposes only. This is only my opinion, as always you should check with your doctor before taking any supplements to be sure they are good for you.