How Lavender and Lemon Grass Essential Oils Took Ear Ache Pain Away with in 10 Minutes at 2 am !!!



OK so I am not going to proclaim to be a doctor and I am only sharing this because it worked for us , and I am just  a Mom on a mission, and that is to take care of things in a natural way. What I did at at 2 AM when your child comes and wakes you up crying in tears of an sudden onset of an ear infection?  For the past few months I have been really learning about the benefits of using essential oils and even got a few kits with a variety of them. When Paige ( age 14) presented herself to me in tears at 2 in the morning with a sudden onset of an ear ache crying, I remembered reading about using essential oils for ear ache pain. 



This Worked like a charm for us, and with in 10 minutes, and she was all smiles saying the pain was gone and finally able to fall asleep. 


Essential Oils are my best friend tonight- what I did

On a Cotton Ball 2 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil and placed on the outside area of her ear ( never put drops directly in ear or eyes or drink)

Then take a little coconut oil or unscented lotion and mix in 2 drops of Lemon Grass Oil. And Gently rub the outside of ear, ear lob and downward strokes down the neck and jaw bone.
'
She was all smiles with in 10 minutes and said " those oils really work" !! And back to sleep by 2:18 AM. This at least gives her a pain free sleep until the morning arrives to call the doctor to do a follow up.

Since I was wide awake, I decided I would blog this and I just took this photo below at 2:30 am - asleep , comfortably. Major change from 45 minutes ago.


*Disclaimer * I do not  proclaim to provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual reading this site. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you read on this site or a linked website. I shared this because it is what worked for us.