Disclosure: This blog received products mentioned for no charge for testing and review purposes. Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. Posts on this blog may also contain affiliate links that if you click I may earn a small commision.
The biggest craze seems to be coloring books for Adults this year. I was sent this Tranquilogy Adult Coloring Book to test out. What I found I liked about it was that each page is very detailed, as it should be for adults and each page has an inspirational type mood lifting message. I think this would be good for older teens as well.
• Be inspired by mindful quotes inside to encourage positivity and the joys of the present.
• Make a difference by supporting a purpose-driven business committed to donating 10% of all net profits to charity, mental health, and animal advocacy.
• Develop your mind with coloring shown to train the brain to focus while improving fine motor skills and vision.
• Escape to a world of inspiration with hours on end of creative, judgement-free mental relaxation.
• Channel anxiety and stress into artistic fulfillment with designs ranging in complexity from beginner to advanced.
• This adult coloring book features 45 beautiful, hand drawn illustrations to color including animals, nature scenes, and mandalas.
• Have fun with this trendy adult activity enjoyed by millions around the world!