DIY Roasted Chick Peas - Easy and Healthy for You !!!

Roasted Chick Peas - Make a great healthy snack  and very simple to make. This recipe I used 2 cans of chick peas vs purchasing already done. This is a much more inexpensive way to do it, also I can control the sodium and preservatives. 


First - Open and Drain 2 Cans and rinse off. Then simply blot with paper towel to remove any excess water.

Second - Put in a bowl, I sprayed them with non stick spray - then ad in what seasoning's you would like- this patch I did garlic,onion and a little Cajun. 

Third - Spray your shallow baking pan with non stick cooking spray as well. DO not use a silicone baking mat for them, you will not get the crisp to them


Fourth - Bake at 450 degrees for about 30-40 Minutes until brown and crispy.

TIP:  About ever 15 minutes I did just shake the pan. When finished remove to a bowl and enjoy !!!