- ** HOME **
- PR- MEDIA KIT -Why You should Work With Me!!
- Blogger Resources
- Easy Recipes for Everyday Cooking!
- Daily Shopping Deals
- Couponing 101
- Printable Coupons ( Updated Daily)
- Earn FREE Money from Home !
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide- Get Your Product Seen by Millions for the YEAR!!!
- PRINT Manufacture Coupons - Updated Daily
- Cooking with Nana!
- Walmart Match Up
My Better than StarBucks " Lemon Loaf Cake " Recipe ( Easy) !!!
1½ c. flour
1 package, instant Lemon pudding mix
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 1/4 C. White Sugar
2 Tbsp. butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
⅓ c. fresh lemon juice
½ C. Mayonaise
1/2 Block Cream Cheese ( softened)
zest of one lemon
Directions: In a bowl add all wet ingredients and beat smooth, add all dry ingredients and beat till smooth batter. POUR IN Large Greased Loaf Pan
Bake 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 minutes. Test with toothpick.
Remove from Oven, and let cool a few minutes, Then remove from pan to wire rack to completely cool and prepare frosting
1/4 C Butter, soft ( real butter)
1½ C. Powdered sugar
6 Tbsp. Lemon juice
3 TBS . milk
( Beat Everything to Thick Frosting consistently. Spread Over Cooled Top and let this really set up, before slicing.
Keep in airtight container!