Show your love​ ​for​ ​our​ ​planet​- Buy prAna and save 15%OFF Today #FallprAnaBlogger

These items provided to me by prAna as part of the Mom Blogger Club, but all opinions are 100% my own. #FallprAnaBlogger



Save 15% OFF Entire Order!
Use Code: MBCTDF17
I'm excited to bring you this awesome outfit by prAna. But before I do I want to showcase why I love their super cute cozy, jazzy classy clothing. Not just the styles, but how they are made using hemp!

Near and dear to my heart is being conservative and conscious of what I put in my body, on my skin, what foot print I leave in nature and our planet. With prAna it shows love​ ​for​ ​our​ ​planet​.

prAna offers sustainable, recycled, fair trade certified and hemp items. Not only that, but prAna prioritizes giving back to communities all over the world.

Each and every thing we do as individuals ad up to the whole. Right down to clothing we buy as well! Check out  why hemp is such a wonderful, sustainable and eco-friendly product.


More than ever, people just like you and me are seeking ways to spread positivity in our country. One way to do that is to make sure every purchase you make and every gift you give has a positive impact on our planet. prAna offers organic, hemp, sustainable, and fair trade items so that consumers feel great about the things they wear and the items they give.

So with fall here I ordered two new items for my wardrobe. This adorable comfortable prAna Deedra Sweater Tunic in a fall Auburn color.  This is a very soft flowing sweater. I really like that even though it's a sweater, I don't feel overly warm. The hemp actually makes your fabric feel cooler when weaved into fabric and is very soft, as well as a very relaxed chicken fit. I paired the sweater with a pair of prAna Kara Jeans is a fitted pant cut with a low rise, narrow leg, and traditional 5-pocket styling. This jean is made from organic cotton, soft stretch "Kara" denim that allows for breathability and movement. I've always had issues being long legged , bit I have to tell you these jeans fit great and we're true long!!


Both fit perfect, so ordering was spot on true to size. I just live the new outfit, it's relaxing comfortable and extremely stylish for fun fall days right into winter wear also.

prAna Discount

PrAna wants me to share the savings and wants to invite all my readers 15% OFF discount code off your entire order!! 



Save 15% OFF Entire Order!
Use Code: MBCTDF17


Stay Connected to prAna also for news on new items, sales and more .

www.prana.com
prAna on Facebook
prAna on Instagram
prAna on Twitter


Save 15% OF
Use Code: MBCTDF17

While prAna clothing is made to accommodate any adventure, the items are first and foremost mindfully​ ​made ​in order to support fair trade and sustainable practices. prAna actuallyhas only one core belief, and that is to give back more than we take from the world.

These items provided to me by prAna as part of the Mom Blogger Club, but all opinions are 100% my own. #FallprAnaBloggerrt