Why I #Detox using Natural #HerbaFrame TeaTox Detox !








Let's face it our bodies are like cars - we need to flush out the junk that makes us start running sluggish ! If not we begin to feel bloated, iratable, cranky, easily catch colds . So for me detoxing enhances my immune system function, helps me to loose Weight. Improves the  quality of  my life over all  . I get improved energy, Better Sleep and over all good health.  Stops premature aging and wrinkles ! Improves my skin quality - over all keeps me feeling the best I can  and at  peak performance.

There are so many fads out there to detox ,  and hundreds of products on the shelves- as you have too probably been an over load that makes you wonder what to do !

I prefer the most natural way I can and using things from mother earth . Natural healing in my choice all the way from detox, preventing illness, colds, hair skin etc. One thing I know for sure is what we put in and in our body must be pure and from the wholesome earth ! That's why I Love HerbaFrame 14-Day TeaTox Detox Tea  Natural Detoxifying Body Cleanse - it's just that - Pure Natural Goodness that I feel safe using as a detox in a great tasting g cup of Tea!!
You get 28 Tea Bags  for the 14 Day Detox ( 2/ Day) - Each Tea Bag Contains - Dandelion Leaf, Gynostemma Tea, Lotus Leaf, Pu-erh Tea, Burdock Root, Nettle Leaf, Dry whole Goji berries, White Tea, Rose, Rooibos Tea, Chrysanthemum flowers.



The combo of all these great mother earth provided natural ingredients you can detox in a natural good for you way. I know my body was thanking me and I felt good about using only natural good natural products.


HerbaFrame 14-Day TeaTox Detox is super easy to use ! Just 2 cups of tea a day for 14 Days . Don't be afraid to ad a little honey to sweateen it. It's also great after you brew to pour over ice and take with you as well !  Gives me great Energy , so Mornings and Mid day work best vs in the evening!!





Disclaimer: * This is a sponsored/ Review Post- all opinions are my own. The information on this website is not intended to serve as medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or disease. The information on this website is not intended to serve as medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or disease. This website is not a substitute for professional medical care. The owners of this website and its affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. The owners of this website cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and the statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. The owners of this website make no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use/read/participate in this website, blog, and email series you acknowledge that the owners of this website cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on this website, blog, and email series are at your own risk. If you need medical advice, you should hire a licensed health care provider or other medical professional.