Mexican Sweet Corn Easy Delish Recipe!

Mexican Sweet Corn has become my all time favorite . I had it a few weeks ago out and since then I couldn't stop thinking about it!! 
Corn is slathered in mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and spices, then finished off with some Mexican  queso fresco and chopped cilantro. If you wish to do with Frozen or canned corn - scroll below for my easy off the cob street corn recipe !! 
Yes, you heard me -  I said mayonnaise!! And trust me- If you think that sounds odd, you’re just going to have to trust me on this one. I’m telling you, this stuff is so incredibly amazing, make extra- your gonna want it !! 
My Easy to Follow Recipe is Below 

INGREDIENTS
  • 8 Ears of Corn Shucked 
  • 1/2 C Mayo ( not lite) 
  • 1/2 Cup Sour Cream ( Not Lite)3
  • 3/4  cup  finely crumbled Cotija or feta cheese,  - ( reserve 1/4 Cup for Garnish)
  • 1 TBS Garlic Powder 1
  • 1/4 C  Chopped Cilantro ( Fresh only) 
  • 2 TBS Taco Seasoning ( this will be divided in recipe) 
  •  1 TBS Chipolte Pepper 
  • 3 TBS Fresh Cilantro
  • Zest of 1/2 Lime
DIRECTIONS
1) Boil your Shucked corn until tender 5-10 Minutes in water and add in 1 TBS of Chili Powder or Taco Srasoning. (OR) Grill your Corn for some nice char ! 
2) While Corn is Cooking in a bowl mix all other ingredients ( except 1/4 Cup Cheese)  and wisk well. I then keep in fridge till corn is ready. 
3) When corn is drained - Slather your mixture all over covering all the corn . Then top each with remaining  of Mexican Cheese, and garnish with more chopped fresh cilantro.

OFF THE COB STREET CORN RECIPE 

Sometimes we don't have time to shuck and clean or corn is out of season, do I have created an easy off the cob recipe that everyone who has tried, loved it. 

(1) Large Bag or (2) Small Frozen corn (0R) (2) Cans of corn drained. 

Put in a pot and add (1) Pack of Taco Seasoning and simmer. 

Put in Dish and top with the Elotes sauce Recipe Above, Crumbled Fetta Cheese and Fresh Chopped Cilantro ! 

See Easy and Delishious !!