The Best Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Everyone  loves a good chocolate chip cookie- but if you suffer from a gluten allergy, well the choices are pretty bla !

After spending less than an hour in the kitchen, I have to say " I impressed myself"! A sugar free high Protien gluten free cookie that tastes fantastic!! Wowsa !! 

About five months ago in a specialty shop , I purchased a big bag if chick pea flour. I admit - cooking is a deep passion of mine, exspecially baking . Watching the live of my life scarf down a package of name brand cookies then complaining he was feeling sluggish ( umm yeah) that good ole sugar rush then hard crash!! Ok time to find a cookie that's good for you, with a little chocolate indulgence, I set out . Even after mixing and getting them into the oven I was very worried - would this just be a flip to end up in the trash. I didn't take alot of step by step photos, because I honestly didn't think this recipe would turn out. I'll have to do another batch to ad more photos. 

Well let me tell you - they are incredibly delish, soft and taste phenomenal. Packed with great Protien and fiber, and won't leave you feeling guilty!!! 

So this is easy to do ! 

Ingredients : 

1 Cup Coconut Oil 
1 Cup Splenda Brown Sugar ( you can use regular if you don't mind the extra calories) 
2 Eggs 
3 TBS Vanilla 
1 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Salt 
3 Cups Chick Pea Powder 
1 1/2 Cup Choc chips ( use your favorite milk, dark, bitter, a mix ) 

Directions : 
In a bowl ad the melted and cooled coconut oil, Sugar, vanilla and eggs and mix with mixer till smooth. Then ad in the baking soda, salt and chickpea flour. It will look like a very shinny dough. Then mix in choc chips with a wooden spoon.

Place dough in fridge for 15 min to chill. 

I used a 1/4 cup cookie scoop and placed on cookie sheets lined with silicone baking mats. If you don't have those- use parchment. 

Bake in a 350 F degree preheated oven ( middle rack) for 10 minutes only !! . After 10 min remove and allow to sit for 3 min before removing to a paper lined counter or cooling wrack.