Make a Healthy Bubble Tea Recipe !!

One of my favorite beverages and treat is "Bubble Tea" , but paying $5-$6 for a glass at the mall makes me cringe, also the mall drinks are loaded with sugars. So making my own at home is a perfect option, plus my wallet loves me !


Bubble tea is a  sweet tea milk with big chewy tapiocas in it, you can get many different variations. But for me the standard traditional is my favorite.

Here's what you will need.
Big Black Cooked Tapioca Pearls
Your Favorite Ice Tea
Flavored Coffee Creamer (or)
Milk of your choice
Sweetner if you prefer.

I find it easy just to brew up some nice iced tea and let it cool, ad some non-fat flavored coffee creamer. In short your making an iced tea latte.

For the Black Pearl Tapioca, you can find then in Asian grocery stores . Simple cook them in boiling water for 15 minutes, turn off and then drain and rinse them and chill and store in fridge.

Grab a nice talk glass and fill about 1/4 of the way with your tapiocas and top with your cold tea lattee, a big straw and enjoy .

Sweeten to your desire .