#LiveBetterWithCancer Bamboo Hats Review

I received a free product to try but it has not influenced my opinion in any way this is a completely honest review.

I want to tell you about these awesome Sorrento Bamboo Hats that I received from Live Better With Cancer. 


The  bamboo hats are in my personal opinion l extremely soft, and let my head breath as well as help with adding special style to any outfit. Super soft and non irritating. I love the colors of the  wine and  black one to go with many outfits. As someone who first hand knows the challenges of this personally. Both hats were very easy to put on and fits perfect. The  design is lovely and the  cute bow  design makes me feel hip during a difficult time.. I wanted something I could wear when I wanted to dress up a bit and  this is perfect. I like how easy to put on they are and no ties, pretty much a one size fits all. 

What people do not realize how comfort really changes for someone going through chemo and/or radiation. Everything that touches the skin can be so irritating or itchy. 

For me, my hats and head wear are so important- but comfort rates #1 also. These bamboo hats are a classic, casual style for everyday wear while you're going through hair loss during cancer treatment. And honestly in my opinion meet all needs and wants.

I am very fond of the bamboo material  that is non-irritating for sensitive scalp following chemo or radiation therapy. I found it  breathable and moisture-wicking . Made my scalp cool and dry even in warmer weather.  Another great feature is the antibacterial and anti-fungal - natural properties in bamboo mean the skin is less prone to infections. Made from 95% bamboo and 5% lycra for a soft, secure and comfortable fit

They have a variety of colors and styles to select from. You can also view and select many gift baskets and other items.


If you have are looking for yourself for great hats, or have a  loved one who has been diagnosed with cancer, you may be at a loss for what to give that person . When going through cancer treatments, patients often deal with side effects that leave them not feeling well and uncomfortable. There are many great gifts that could make a patient smile and feel better.

About Live Better With
They have 1500+ products. Together with patients and the health care community, we handpick product that ease symptoms and side effects, and improve the quality of day-to-day life.They also ship globally - Please check them out today and help is spread the word by sharing this post today as well as their social media pages.

Why Live Better With Cancer was created
Around 50,000 people are being diagnosed with cancer every single day. They’ll receive great medical care to treat the progression of their tumour, but there is another side of care.

The tumour itself, and the treatments - like chemo, radiation, surgery - can cause countless symptoms and side effects - such as itching, a constant metallic taste, a sore mouth, or brain fog, as well as those we more frequently hear about like nausea, hair loss and pain. When you’re living with these, it’s hard to have a normal home, family or work life.

Visit their website Here

Disclosure: I received a free product to try but it has not influenced my opinion in any way this is a completely honest review.