Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I received an assortment of Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops to Review. I tasted them all and found that i liked the Wild Cherry the best. They were very tasty and soothing to a dry throat. I only wish they had arrived last week when I was suffering from a sore throat. But I still had some irritation going on and found Pine Bros Softish to be very pleasant tasting. Big plus for me is they are Gluten Free ! And they are only 5 calories each. Good thing because I like them.. 

Liquorish had a good flavor too, although it wasn't my all time favorite. I also was able to try the honey ones. But over all like I said, the Cherry won with me. What I liked most was they were not menthol as I don't like that cold air breathing feeling , I also love the compact case to toss in my purse and go. Very nice product that I definitely will purchase in the future

Pine Brothers ‘Softish’ Throat Drops been trusted by American families for minor sore throat irritation, for over 140 years? Try one, and you'll see!

You can read more and where to order or buy in stores near you here: www.pinebrothers.com/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.