Wonderful Wedding Favor - Love Mini Burlap Bags !

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was sent a set of four mini  "Love is Sweet" Burlap Bags to review. At first I thought what a neat idea for a wedding favor, but after looking at them, I also thought what a neat surprise to put valentines day goodies into for the kids lunch boxes on Valentines Day too. See Picture Above, they came out nice and cute !  They can serve many favor purposes as well as for bridal showers and baby showers too.

I do love the idea of doing a barn style wedding and having these as wedding favors too. They are room enough to hold a few items, such as Hershey kisses and more. Very durable and have a cute little draw string with each one and stamped with the words " Love is Sweet".

 Be sure to check out all of the Beau Coup Favors  at :


Follow them on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter Too ! Let them know Nana Sent you and have fun creating your next special event with all their sure to please items !


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.