Up and Down iPhone APP Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Up and Down is an interesting number games, testing the reflexes of the player. I will have to say the kids do it much better than I do. Since I am the only one with the iPhone its a game thats pretty much in use when we are in the car and traveling or duing down time. You really need to have a feel for numbers to like this game. Over all I give it a good rating with the kids. I think my fingers fumble to much for it, but like other games it keeps you coming back for more.

This game is designed to be an educational tools for small children, helping them to learn their numbers.


Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPadRequires iOS 4.0 or later. Check it out here and get yours too https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/up-and-down/id377641699?mt=8

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.