Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I received one Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy  for my honest review. I have to agree it is very soft and the crinkle sounds does entertain the little ones. My grandson adored this one. They have many to choose from. It was very soft and did have a crinkle sound to it. I like that is washable and dryer safe. It was size  5"X5

Keep your baby both stimulated and comforted with Bebe Bella Designs Crinkle Toy. This crinkle toy is made with our signature soft minky chenille and is lined with a fun "crinkly" noise that can keep your little one entertained for hours.



Sensory development is all about the growth of the five senses: hear, taste, touch, smell and vision. Senses will grow/change through the end of a child’s second year.

BeBe Bella Design also has Blankets, Accessories, Home and Collections. Check them out today Here:

www.bebebelladesigns.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.