Piczzle - Create a Puzzle from Your Own Photo ( Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was excited to be offered the oppurtunity to be part of the promotion with Piczzle - I got to create a puzzle out of  my own picture. How Neat ! I received a 48 Piece Cardboard Puzzle- there was also an option to add words to your puzzle too.  You can select wood also if you want. It shipped very quick and also came in a nice gold box with the picture on the front . We put the puzzle together and it was perfect.These would  make a great for a gift ! We have someone in the family that is a puzzle addict. So I am going to be ordering a (2,000) peice for Christmas this year for her. 

A Little More about Piczzle's 
Piczzle's Cardboard Puzzles are made of outstanding materials, top craftsmanship and the highest print quality. They are constructed of a premium grade cardboard that has been laminated with a glossy finish. Our cardboard puzzles are precision press cut so that all pieces will be perfectly match one another and they are printed using an advanced digital printing technique that results in sharp, multicolored prints.



Piczzle Photo Puzzles

 Fully Customized
       6 to 2,000 pieces
       Standard or Wooden
       Regular, Heart and round puzzles
       Small to Giant! size
       $14.95 to $289.95

Exceptional Quality 
       Highest printing technology
       Outstanding material
       Top craftmanship

Commitment to Excellence
       Experienced Staff
       Outstanding Customer Service


Click HERE to Create Your Photo Puzzle Now !!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.