Chop Pill Cutter by Sabi Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Chop Pill Cutter by Sabi Review


CHOP Minimal effort pill cutter - The best part about this pill cutter is that it is made to cut any size and shape pill. We have a child that can not yet swallow pills in whole, so cutting them is the answer. Small, compact and can be carried in our travel bag for trips as well. This item was very easy to use and did not take alot of effort.

More Information and Great Prodcuts by Sabi

Website: www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.