Sabi CRUSH 2-in-1 Pill Crusher/ Container ( Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Sabi CRUSH 2-in-1 Pill Crusher/ Container
This is one of my favorites. Again we crush a lot of pills for our child. But the neat feature in this is. It has a built in pill storage . For example if she is having to take a weeks worth of medication . I can store them all in there with a nice screw down lid,  and crush each one as needed. Great for travel as well. Very compact design.  You can order one HERE. 




For More Information on this Product Please Visit:
Website: www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Join Sabi on Facebook and 
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers