TRIPOD Store + Go Travel Container- Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


TRIPOD store + go travel container- I lik ed the concept of this product as it is unique roll-open; It has three compartments in it to separate pills and large enough to contain large vitamins. The compartment was also large enough to hold a small chap stick securely. I filled mine and tossed it in my purse and had no issues with it opening up. This is great for travel and you can take three days worth of meds with you.  


For more information on this product and other great ones . Please Visit Sabi at: 

Website: www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Join Sabi on Facebook and 
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.